Saturday, March 21, 2009

Solution To Hairfall - Marriage !!

“Tensile strength should be divided with or multiplied with Young’s modulus-- keeping elasticity as variable ....Hmmm ..TS, You are too late for physics.!!! ?!?!” – This is what my mind was thinking when Sisodia Auntyji was sitting on the couch at my home. I was trying to calculate the time required by her to rupture the poor sofa apart. By the way, people who do not know Sisodia Auntyji – she is 56-54-56. I guess this description is ‘big’ enough.:)

My friend Vipin was there at my place too. So, as the conversation struck, Vipin consulted – “Auntyji, baal kaafi gir rahe hain aajkal. Koi upaay batao?”

“Beta,jaldi shaadi karlo warna problem ho jayegi. Abb toh halwaai ki kadhai chadwao aur shehnaai bajwaa do beta” – replied Auntyji !...."What the hell is happening – For all the bachelors – they have a common solution for all their problems" - Vipin mumbled to me. But as I think now, I found this answer quite relevant in what I see in my daily life.

Weekdays : 7AM - I am standing on the bus stop for the office bus to come, listening to the sweetest girl on the planet – RJ Gya on radio-one. And I see lot of young girls, jogging and doing brisk morning walk. All these r in 24-25 age group. The other category is of 50+ age oldies. The oldies I can understand are greasing and oiling their crank shafts. The young girls - Perhaps sitting on marriage time bomb so wanna be perfect before the D-day. But very less people in age group of 30-40!! My point is that after marriage, many of us don’t feel the need to be ‘visually lookable’ anymore – Baal gir rahe hain then what – i don’t need them anymore. They have already solved their purpose by getting me my wifey!!!

Future FLASH : Year 2035 – I m driving my Black Honda Accord - lost in thoughts , listening to a powerful, deeply-meaningful , soul-stirring song ...”Tak.tana.nana...Tandoori nights... Tandoori nights.... Tandoori nights...” :) ... Suddenly I m surrounded by Police cars all around me. Officer on the siren is shouting – “This is FIA (Fitness Investigative Agency) - TS get out of the car now. Put your hands on your head. You are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent”. I came out of the car, with my shivering voice i asked– “What I have done officer?”... Officer Smith-“You have been charged for developing that XXXL sized bean bag on your tummy.” ... Suddenly my face lits up with a wicked smile ...I burst with laughter - “Haha...hahha... I got you officer Smith ...I got'ya”.... And I point my fingers towards my car ...The side mirror slides down and the camera zooms onto my WIFE sitting inside the car ...“You see officer Smith, do u see that – I m married. I don’t need to be slim anymore. And also, i m loosing my hair too but I won’t care for them – I’ll be a fat-bald moron. . You see, I have got the license for it. Do you have a problem with that? DO YOU ??"

[Saamaaj mein faili ek kureeti ko mitaane ke liye , meri ek chhoti se pehel :-) ]

4 comments:

Nikhil Purwant said...

freaking nice. The sienfield in you is maturing .. I must say

Anonymous said...

awesome....Well said!!

Unknown said...

impressive.....very well written the actual menality....

Saurabh said...

bhai.. i hope ki mera future aisa na ho ..:)

Rating